Friday 25 March 2016

Beyond Heartbroken..

No parent should ever be in this situation, it's not the natural order of things and it's so cruel and unfair. I would give anything right now to fix this and I would trade my life for his in a heartbeat! I'm beyond heartbroken, I am shattered into a million pieces and I don't know how I am going to do this, I don't want to do this..

Dylan has generally been deteriorating for the last few days. He has had his moments where he has fought back as hard as his little body would let him but ultimately he is losing..

How do we get through this? What about Bryce? How does anybody lose a child?

"A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. There is no word for a parent who loses a child. That’s how awful the loss is.."
– Jay Neugeboren – An Orphan’s Tale – 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment